Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Didn't meet the hyperactive cousin cos of the auntie's husband.
Grrrrrr.....

But spent time with Koo in the evening (in town again!)
Heh....
Prior to that, Koo sent these 2 to church.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love the sis's ballet flats.. Too bad I hate to wear anything covered during weekends.

The sisters.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We bought the same skinny jeans last week and I love mine to bits!!!
It's tapered right at the ankles so it makes my legs look like bamboos! And it makes my trunk-a-saurus thighs look small..
Woohoo.. I like!! (Koo thinks I'm wierd but blehs!!!)
All for just S$25.
Cheap eh!!! =)

Anyway Koo and I caught this movie last night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's just GAY, GAY and more GAY!!
-_-"
Won't recommend anyone to watch on a weekend with the exorbitant movie tixs but working adults have no choice!! Boo!
Catch it on a weekday if you want.
But I think guys will like it cos guys are guys...
Easily entertained by lame jokes.
=P

Koo bought 2 shirts last night. He looked sooooooo good in the black one...
Can't wait for him to wear them.
My Koo-samy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alrighty! Enjoy the Sunday before it slips away!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home