Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Food glorious food!!!!

Come Tuesday it will be the Mooncake Festival.
I have been gorging on mooncakes thanks to my RM, Tracy and Mr Koo.
I'm getting a teeny weeny bit sick of them though cos they are all so damn sweet.
Sheesh.

But I'm very tempted to buy these to try cos they taste soooooooooooooo good!!!

100% Pure Black Gold Durian Mooncake @ Home's Favourite (www.homesfavourite.com)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and

Marriott Hotel's Durian mooncakes (All sold out when I asked on Saturday!)

I know I mentioned that I only like the traditional ones but these durians one taste like heaven. Am having internal struggle cos I'm really stuffing myself like nobody's business. Oh wells... Maybe after 2 more days, the craving will die off by itself.
-_-"

Btw, I lurvvvvvvvveeeeee Korean food. Ate it on Wed, Thurs and Fri and I'm still craving for it.
GAH!!!!!

Places for Korean food:
1) Auntie's Kim
265 Upper Thomson Road.
Tel: 6452-2112
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love the kimchi (free and free flow), pancake, ginseng chicken soup (superb!!), bbq pork. Basically everything man.. Hurhur...

The bill comes up to $100 (for 5 pax) so save it for a special occasion. =)

2) AWON Korean Restaurant
#04-01 Excelsior Hotel (Opposite Peninsular Plaza)
Tel: 6336-7337

Koo's friend introduced this to us. It's bbq with steamboat.
Bbq the pork and eat it with kim chi and you will float to heaven immediately. =)

It costs around $30 per person for dinner so go there with an empty stomach!

3) BQ Korea
70 Telok Ayer Street
#01-01 Far East Square
Singapore 048458

Tel: 6536-7703

Had this with Tracy during lunch. I ate the ginseng chicken soup set which consists of kimchi, ikan bilis side dishes, the soup and hot steaming rice. The soup cant be compared to Auntie's Kim but I can't complain when it only costs $12.90.

Also ate Korean food with Miss Hao @ Chevron House (formerly known as Caltex House @ Raffles Place). But I forgot what it is called. Miss Hao had bibimbap while I had ramen with sushi. I was so surprised that Korean's sushi can taste so good.. Yums.
One set costs less than $10 so it's affordable I guess.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for kimchi so give me tons of them and I will die a happy girl.
=)

Next week will be a busy busy week....... Going through some changes. Although I will miss working with them, it's for career progression so life must go on. =(

Okies dokes.. till next time.

The weather sucks like shiat!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________

Edited: My tolerance for selfish, inconsiderate, rude and ungrateful brats is waning. I can't believe why 2 person can be sooooooo freaking different when they are from the same mother.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home