Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, December 01, 2007

And I joined Facebook.
I kept thinking this Friendster-copycat is for the young ones. But I'm wrong cos I realised almost all my friends have it. I'm just out-dated eh.
Anyway it looked damn complicated man. Have no idea how to play with it.
-_-"

Met up with Ali today.
WASTED $50 for NOTHING!!!!!! The jap meal that we had was PATHETIC to the core. I had 4 slices of beef and 2 puny bowls of soup for 50 fucking dollars. Seriously man, this is the last time I will entertain people. No more for me and Ali. Hmph....

Anyways, sweet Ali bought me a Coach wristlet for my birthday. Thanks auntie. I really like it alot. Rest assured I will use eh.. Hoohohoh...
I haven't been meeting her cos both of us are busy with work but after meeting Miss Choy tonight, it's no wonder why she's my female bestie. We can talk about every shit thing man... Really enjoyed her company. I will try not to be so lazy and meet u more often.. Miss shopping with you.
Btw, dont drink so much beer and go see the doc k!!!!

The favouritest uncle is in town. Hoorays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home