I think I'm getting meaner.
I seem to have lower tolerance for dumb human beings.
And I don't think I'm that nice anymore.
That's not something I'm proud of.
Damn.
Be nicer Mei. -_-"
I can't stand the people on the big piece of land up there, oppressing humans and what not.
Stop claiming lands that are no longer yours, stupid shitheads.
And stop polluting the soil here by swamping this land here.
GAH!!!
See what i mean? I'm a meanie!!!
I have to go bathe now and try to cramp a freaking thick textbook into my tired brain while watching KangXi and Miami Ink.
I tell you, I lurvveeeeee SCV. I can just camp in front of the tv with chips and Yakult and slack away. Shiok!
And those tattoos on Miami Ink are all freaking chio artwork!!! And the people dont seem to find it painful.
But I don't think I will ever get one cos moi is a coward.
-_-"
And I freaking fat right now.
I will whack whoever that says I'm skinny cos I'm NOT!!!
And I'm damn lazy to exercise.
ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home