Melt- The World Cafe
Celebrated no. 4 @ Melt today.


Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly cos it was like a food heaven.
BBQ-ed lamb, steak and prawn.
Freshest of them all salmon sashimi.
Ice cold soba (Yums!!)
Fresh oysters, crayfish and humongous prawns.
Assortment of desserts- the waffles were to die for. Movenpick ice-cream. Chocolate fondue. Fresh fruits. Cakes and what not.
And most importantly, the service was impeccable.
There were actually other sections- Indian food, Thai food, Chinese food and Western food but I didn't try them since my appetite is puny.
Am definitely going back there and I think all of you should too.
At least for a special occasion.
Definitely no. 1 on my buffet list. =)

Melt- The World Cafe
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Level 4
Tel: 6885 3082
The bill came up to $164 for 2 of us but there is a 15% discount for HSBC, Citibank and DBS (I think!!) credit cards so it was $70 each only.
It has been awhile since we explored new eateries together so it was definitely enjoyable today.
=)

________________________________________________________________
Met up with the Head, Freddie, Miss Hao and Xiaomin last night @ Que Pasa.
It's a pub and I love their Riesling here.
Anyway the chicken wings and pizza are great so I think it's quite a cool place to chill out and have some drinks.
Que Pasa
7 Emerald Hill Road
Tel: 6235 6626
I realised we seldom take photos when we hang out.
Timbre on the next occasion and take photos eh!!
=P
_________________________________________________________________
Oh ya, Ali and I went shopping last week and we bought Bobbi Brown eyeliners each.

I must say it's really long lasting and there were no panda eyes after the end of the day. (Same comments from Ali.)
And it's really easy to apply.
Putting on eyeliner is a breeze now and I just do away with the mascara.

(This only took me 5 mins.)
There's a current promotion where you get 2 bottles of eyeliner (Black and Chocolate Shimmer Ink), eyeliner brush and a bottle of eye makeup remover for $82.
Quite worth it if you want easy to use eyeliner.
_________________________________________________________________
Wakeboarding later.
How to wake up?? Ecks..........







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home