Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The weekend literally flew past.
That's damn sad la. Boo.

Ate @ my favourite restaurant on Friday. XLB, fried rice.. shiokalulu.

Caught 10,000 BC on Sat. It was really worth $10 and the agony of sitting in the 1st row.
Dined @ Fres(n)h.
Photobucket
The sandwiches were really tasty and fresh and we enjoyed every morsel of it. But as Koo said, the portion was "Jia buay bah, yeow buay see" so those with ferocious appetites need to eat dessert or something after that.
Fres(n)h
Vivocity
Level 01-163

Went for massage earlier on and it was freaking satisfying. My back is giving me problems nowadays so hopefully I will be able to sleep well tonight.
Ate @ my favourite hawker centre and these are the MUST-TRYS if u ever go there.
Fried Carrot cake.
The stall is the one at a corner. People usually orders from there so I assume everyone will know where it is.
Photobucket
Best-est Satay Beehoon ever.
This stall has the longest queue ever and it's the only one selling Satay Beehoon so it's easy to find.
Photobucket
Mutton soup.
Photobucket
This stall is also located @ the end of the row so go search for it. The stall sells that peanut pancake thingy in the morning and soup @ night.
I have been craving for this for the longest time ever so I'm damn glad that I ate it tonight. Hoh.

Anyway there are loads to eat @ Bukit Timah Hawker Centre but these are the usual few that I order. The family and I have been eating them since young so they are THAT TASTY to survive so long.

Okie. On a random note, look @ my sis's eyelashes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Are they freaking long or what????
FYI, these are real eyelashes. No fake ones involved.
The bro's eyelashes are damn long too. Mine is the shortest in fact. But I still love them. Hoh.
Wonder who did we inherit from. Hmmm...

Bkk buys.
The bro.
Photobucket
Shirt (Bkk)- $16
Berms (Bugis)- $25
Leather bracelets (Bkk)- S$4

The boy.
Photobucket
Shirt (Bkk)- $12
Checkered berms (Bkk)- $14

The sis.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think she looks damn freaking good today.
Dress (Bugis) - $45 (Atrocious considering I saw it @ Bkk for $16. -_-")
Leather belt (Bkk)- $4
MM ring (Bkk)- $16
Leather bracelets (Bkk)- $3 (Cheapcheap!!)
Frankly speaking, does my sis look like a Ah Lian??? She is such a sweet soft-spoken girl who is always bullied by me and the bro. I dont understand why will people call her that. Wierdos~
-_-"

Me.
Photobucket
Do 24 year olds wear such stuff??? I hope so man...
Sigh.. that sounds so old.. =(
Blue dress (Bkk)- $16
Necklace (Bkk)- $16 (I told you I went crazy buying accessories in Bkk.)
Leather bracelets (Bkk)- $4

And so it's 9.46pm now. Time to bathe and go to sleep.
Depressing. Till the next weekend. Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home