Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Now I know why she is so ugly.

Wow, I got freaking backstabbed today.
What a fucking wonderful way to end my day.
I never knew human beings are so petty, especially RICH (but old and ugly) ones.
As the supervisor said, "Don't treat everyone as your friend."
I told myself that before so how the fuck did I make that mistake again??
These human beings are really pretty scary. I think they do exist everywhere. But for me to experience firsthand like this today, it's a fucking shock to me.
These few weeks have been depressing.
Yesterday was so fucking unlucky I didn't know what hit me.
And for this thing to happen today, it only affirms my decision about something.
I can only pray that it happens asap cos I don't know how long I can take.

Welcome to the fucking world, Mei!

I'm really fucking depressed. Fuck shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home