Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, May 03, 2008

And so we had an official housewarming on the 1st of May.
It was fun, entertaining guests and what not, although I was damn tired @ the end of the party.

So we have been staying in the flat for 4 months now.
Didnt get used to it in the beginning cos it was tough.
I stayed in landed properties all my life and had maids @ my beck and call.
But it's time to be independent and I guess I'm coping well now.
Well, as long as the mum is happy, I am happy. =)

Anyway, I love the new place.
The living room.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kitchen.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jer's room.
Photobucket

Mum's room.
Photobucket

As you can see, both the mum and bro are lovers of walnut. -_-"
And now my favouritest room...........
Photobucket
Photobucket
(pictures were done by the sis)

It's great that both of us have similar tastes cos we LOVE pink and Hello Kitty. Hohoho.. .
Damn pretty la..... Everyone who visited the room commented that it looked like a princess's room so I guess we achieved what we wanted. Muahahhaaa...
Bimbotic I know but it's damn pretty!!!!~
And the mum knows that we love pink so she will try to buy pink stuff for our room. Hoho.
=)

I know most of the guys do not fancy our room much, and that includes the bro, the bf and the uncle. -_-" The church guys came over and were incredulous that majority of our stuff was in pink. Tsktsk. Guys do not know how to appreciate the beauty in life. =P

Well, I do miss the house in Bt Timah sometimes, especially when I go back to visit the grandma. The 16 years spent there, the Ah Ma, the surrounding neighbours/relatives, the climb up the slope blah blah blah. I'm just glad I got rid of 173!!! No more stupid buses that take 10 years to reach. =)

I have so much to update but ANTM is beckoning so till the next time. Hoh.
Oh ya, this song is so damn nice. The singer is ugly though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home