Today marks the end of Koo's 1 week training. =(

No more 930 to 430 lessons for him.
No more dinners with him after work.
And no one to fetch me from Raffles Place anymore.
It's back to the west end for him and mrt for me.
Sadness.
Well, at least it was a week well spent.
Had dinner @ Shoduku (Raffles City) one night and it totally SUCKED!! Never going back there again. If I want Japanese food, I will just stick to the usual few such @ Sushi Tei.
(Speaking of Japanese food, Dad brought us to Sakae last night and I was appalled by the Assistant MANAGER's attitude towards his customers. I was really tempted to complain but I guess I didn't want to waste my saliva on such a fat and disgusting human being. And also, they raised their prices to $2.30 per plate which is ridiculous since the standard was never good to begin with. So I have decided to boycott them completely. Oh wells.)
On a random note, it's the J & J's birthdays next Sunday. Bought them their pressies already and am totally broke.. for now.
Miss Hao's favourite brand- Agnes B.
Ok, I have no idea how to pronounce this brand so I just pronounce how I see it. Apparently it's wrong. So someone please enlighten me. -__-"
Anyway, Jan's bag is soooooooooooooo pretty and sweet and it's totally her.


Love the bag charm.
It was between this and a small Gucci tote bag so I guess this won. Hahaha. It's cheaper too. So good for our pockets. =)
The poop got a SE P1i from me so hopefully he will master how to use it soon. -__-"

And on a super random note, I think my sis is so pretty here. Hehehe..


Oh ya, and I freaking burnt myself cos I decided to iron my poor fingers TWICE while multitasking (ironing + watching dvds). 1 of the finger is disfigured now cos the mum decided to put counterpain (similar to yokoyoko) on the burn instead of sticking to colgate.

=(
And becos I dont see myself here for quite sometime now.........

Nights.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home