Sillybilly Birds.
I just woke up from my afternoon nap. Feels so satisfied now.. This week has been quite busy for me.. and I missed quite a few lessons in order to complete my project. Feels guilty now. Blehs.
Anyway, I was enjoying my bowl of duck noodles complete with yummilicious "mei cai" when something spurted onto my finger out of nowhere. I got a shock of my life to find some red slimy sauce on my finger. I was wondering what it was.. Maybe someone threw chilli sauce onto me as it resembles Thai chilli sauce. So, I decided to smell the "chilli sance" on my finger. Hmm.. Wierd.. as it does not smell like Thai chilli sauce.
Then.. it dawned upon me. Some stupid bird decided to fly over me and drop me a present! @#$%^&* Argh... I was so pissed. My lunch was completely ruined and my appetite was gone. Why was I so unlucky??? And Mr Koo Lau Wen could just smile at me and said: "You can buy 4-D today. " He then proceeded to look at his watch and came up with 4 numbers. Argh... His girlfriend just got attacked by a silly bird and that was the first thing he could think of. Angry. Blehs. Luckily he redeemed himself by helping me wipe off the shit as I could not bear to see it. Puke. Hmm... as I walked to the Ladies.. I wonder why the shit was red.. Was the bird a female and she was having her period? Another question.. Why can't birds shit when they are NOT flying? Why can't they just park themselves somewhere and shit before proceeding to the next destination? They can't control their anus muscles? Or do they have any? Sillybilly Birds. Blehs... Anyway, I have decided to buy the numbers as it's my first time being so "lucky". Hee.. But I feel guilty as I hate gambling. Hmm.. hope I can convince myself to buy the numbers.. We'll see. =P
Next week will be a stressful week for me. I have 3 reports to hand up and 2 hall events to attend (which kind of annoyed me). I planned to start studying next week as I want to stop procrastinating. Blehs.. I'm real good at that. Don't feel like for culture night as my lecture ends real late on monday. But I don't think I can escape from the silly culture night. I don't give a damn about it. It's organised my Evila's bf. Oh well... we'll see how it goes.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home