Post-exams...
Blogging after a long long time.. went home during the exams season so no blogging for me cos no Internet at home. Wahahaha.. it feels great to be at home... with Pookie, my siblings, the TV and my mum nagging at me.. Nice. =) The only downside to this is Dear and I can't spend that much time together and the petrol consumption is horrendous. Oh well... after staying at home for such a long time.. I actually prefer it to hall.. My block actually sucks now.. Don't have anymore feeling towards it now.. not a teeny weeny bit. I only miss Xiaomin in 52.. other than that..guess I don't really care about the others now. Oh well... I don't think they care too.. so it doesn't matter. Hmm... It's raining heavily now.. hope it doesn't rain tml during AquaX.. It's my last event.. hope everything goes well..
Waiting for Dear to come with my lunch.. He came to keep me company.. Going to slack at home before heading out to town later.. the later the better..cos of parking charges. Hee.. I wanna buy a pair of berms.. I realised I only have one pathetic pair so I can only wear that when I don't feel like dressing up.. So it's kinda boring I guess.. Went to Zouk last nite... Was feeling tired at the beginning... but felt a little bit better when the music became nicer. Hah.. Yian got high from Bacardi Breezer and went home early with Zhongcheng. Silly girl.. so cute. =) I got abit high from Tequila Pop.. drank with Dear.. and had to act sober when I reached home so that Mum won't be pissed... Kinda funny... hee.. well.. will blog more about my Zouk trip later... It's raining heavily.. don't feel like blogging anymore. Hee... no connection eh... =P







1 Comments:
SO LONG NEVER SEE YOU!!
OMG..hehe... you dun miss ME ah??? ;)
It wont rain tmrw!! I bet! Have lots of fun...hehe..sorry i cant join u though... BUT be sure to MISS me!!
heh heh.. enjoy your HOLIDAYS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home