Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, April 01, 2005

This past week...

It has been a long time since I last blogged.. hee.. busy with so many assignments and stuff. It's finally over.. Yay! Hopefully I can concentrate on revision now.. hee.. My dinners for this past week had been great.. Yummy.. except for today that is. =P Had Delifrance for dinner on Mon.. Was cheap cos Dear had some coupons.... On tues, Shukai treated us to the "Chilli Beef" dinner near CHC. We cooked spaghetti on Wed.. I couldn't imagine we could cook such yummy spaghetti... and it cost peanuts... Cheap cheap.. Happy happy. =) Going to cook someday again... But maybe only after exams.. Sorry Xiaomin.. Cos the owner of the pots and pans are going to bring them home tomorrow. Silly billy Big Head treated us to dinner at Chua Chu Kang yesterday.. The fish was fresh.. yummy. So paiseh... going to treat him during AquaX. =) Well.. we cooked noodles and drumsticks today. It sucks.. cos we didn't defrost them properly. Nvm.. I'm satisfied with 4 nice dinners a week. =) hehehe..

Anyway, I heard about something interesting today. Hmm.. Maybe not interesting.. but I can't find the right word for it. Apparently Evil-a had food poisoning a few days ago and she called her bf to tell him about it. The bf, after hanging up the call, started cursing away.. @#$%^& !! Woah.. I pity her man.. If Koo Lauwen ever do that to me.. I will B.U. with him. The bf should be worried about her condition instead of getting pissed off for not having time to study. Oh well.. this doesn't concern me.. but.. I don't know.. She's quite pitiful actually I guess.

Enough of gossips..... I loved Amazing Race! Hmm.. maybe only this week's episode cos the nice guys remained in the race while meanies Ray and Deana got eliminated. Hmm.. maybe the meanie was only Ray. Hahaha.. I was so worked up during the last part of the show. Damn exciting.. feel so delighted after the show.. Can't describe that feeling. Hahhaaa..

Anyway, time for another reality show.. I love all of them!! Especially The Apprentice and Amazing Race. Yummy! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home