Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 11, 2005

3 Random facts...

As requested by Cindy, here are three random facts about me.

1. I'm a tv addict.

I can lie on the bed all day long watching the tv, till I fall asleep. Paiseh to say... I was a fan of soap operas such as "Days of Our Lives" and "Ah Cheng". Hah... These shows are actually very interesting. =P And I love reality tv. Can't wait for ANTM Season whatever to start. Hee.

2. I love soups.

I think I was a Cantonese in my previous life. I love soup so so much. Luckily KLW doesn't really like soup so I can have the whole bowl of soup to myself. Wahaha.. I'm a selfish girl. =)

3. I learnt ballet before.

But I quit cos I have psychomotor problem.. Think that's the reason why my ballet teacher hated me. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home