Heeheehaha Wahaha!!!
Feeling much better now.. Cos going to NSC on Wed to check on my skin. =) Hee.. I think it's the weather. I have been eating fruits and drinking lots of water lately, but my face still looks the same. So it's better to go and have it checked. Hee..
As I mentioned earlier.. the weather is FREAKING HOT!!! So please drink more water everyone. Not good to fall sick now... I mean it's not good to fall sick at anytime.. So yupyup.. =)
There are so many assignments and presentations coming up.. But with Weijun in our group.. I think everyone will be motivated. =)
Ali Baba and the King got attached!! Woo hoo! Did not expect that... but oh well... Who can lose to the King eh? Hah... Well... it's quite an unlikely pair.. But wish them well.
Stupid is getting on my nerves.. Actually it's just the thought of her that irritates me. Never seen such a childish creature in my life.. Haha. She just reminds me of a dog, overflowing with drool, bouncing behind her owner. Don't know if bounce is the correct word.. But she is just STUPID! Haha...
Ok.. I'm in an exceptionally good mood.... Waahhahahahaa......
Take care everyone! Please drink lots of water eh!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home