Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, September 05, 2005

My weekend....

Worked at a roadshow over the weekend giving out flyers. Boy.... it was freaking tiring. I didn't know giving out flyers was such a tough job. Standing under the hot sun.. facing rejections.. sob sob. Some people are just plain rude eh... When you approach them with a flyer.. they just look straight ahead without acknowledging your existence. At least just mutter a "no" or something la.. A wave of your hand will also do.. Blehs..... Now I know how it feels... I will try to take a flyer everytime those people on the street hand to me. =P

It was tough cos I had not done my tutorial, my presentation slides and report which are due soon... and the stress of not doing my work just irritated me. Sob.. Today was my 1st time skipping BM305 lecture and tutorial and I felt so guilty. But guess what.. I came back hall after my group discussion to sleep... Boo hoo... Not going to do that anymore. Blehs..

Anyway, thanks Tracy for recommending the job.. It was tough no doubt.. But it's cos I wasn't used to it.. So not your fault eh.. Thanks silly bum. So the money earned will be directed to Meiying's Shanghai Shopping Fund.. Hehe.. Hope to get more jobs so that I can shop more during the holidays.. But I think I won't be greedy and do more than I can handle for now. =)

It's the last day as a JCRC member and I can't wait for investiture to be overrrrr.............. Woo hoo~!!! I enjoyed myself tremendously organising events and that's about it. Hee.. Ok.. and maybe knowing what's happening before the majority.. Well.. just glad that it's over. Hah.. at least when I looked back at my life in hall.. I could say I have been a JCRC member.. Though it's not such a big deal man...

Wahhahaa.. Can't wait for Wednesday to be over and once my report is done.. I can go have Novena steamboat with Mr Koo. Stupid Janice and Jerry Soh do not want to go out with me cos they are going wherever with Jocelyn. Blehs........ Hmph. No steamboat for you 2 then. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home