Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Untitled

I sucked in presentation today.

My ego is fucking bruised man.

Prepared for it but got penalised cos I talked to slowly.

Fuck.. going to talk like a bullet train for the next one then.

Decided to be laid back in my studies.

Try so hard for fuck.

Blehs.

But I'm kinda guai lan.

I want to prove to that stupid tutor I am worth much more than the stupid grade she gave me.

So am I going to care or not bother about the next presentation?

Damn.

On a brighter note...

I just want to say I enjoy hanging out with my friends in school.

They are really freaking fun to be with.

Must cherished the few months left with them.

Photo time! (To make me forget about my sucky performance)

Dion dion.. Why is he so cute???? KLW says he has an evil smile.. but he is so adorable.. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Xiaomin's phone is damn good.. Can take consecutive snapshots. Cool..

I like my specs.. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Conclusion:
Xiaomin's hp is really fun to play with.
I suck at making funny faces. =P

Random finds...

Sweet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweeter...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sweetest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

=)

Going to get a clutch bag when I go shopping.. $20 only. Cheap cheap.

Aha!! I'm feeling much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home