Gym-ing.
Working out was great.. Could feel my fats floating away from my face after hitting the gym. Wahaha... But of course.. I piled it all back after my dinner... which consists of an extremely oily braised beef noodles soup. Ecks.. And I want to eat mooncake later.. As Xiaomin said... I burned 50 calories in the gym and ate 1000 calories in. Hhahahaa..
2 Facts I learnt today:
1. Xiaomin's stamina is really good. She can run and run and run and run till the cow comes home. I got bored of the treadmill after 15 mins and she was still running. I got bored of the stepper after 10 mins and she was still running. It was till I got to the rowing boat section before she changed machine. SCARY!!
2. Xiaomin really cares about comic owner. =) She says she will miss him after she moves out of hall during her IA. I thought she will spend more time with me for this few months left.. but she said she WANTS TO SPEND IT WITH COMIC OWNER!! Waahhaaaa.. Awww.. so cute. =P
Don't scream at me after reading this Xiaomin. Hahaa...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home