Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dion Dion

Went shopping yesterday.. Retail therapy really felt great! Wahahha..

Bought this necklace. Feels very MissyElliot. Teehee.. Now I just need a cool cool jacket from Adidas to look like a hip and funky sillybum. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear bought me this HelloKitty necklace. It's so cute.. I'm into accessories now..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also bought two tops.. So Janice Soh can share with me and wouldn't complain that I took away all the clothes and she has nothing to wear. Blehs.

Also went to watch The Cave last night. It's really a waste of money.. Totally regretted watching it, especially on a Saturday night. Boo hoo.. Please don't watch it unless you are rich and have nowhere to spend your money. In that case, please donate it to MY's Shanghai Shopping Fund instead. The point is, it really sucks and have no plot, no storyline or whatsoever. Argh.. I was tricked by the poster!!! KLW and I have to watch Herbie and Red Eyes on a weekday now to compensate for the $19 wasted yesterday. =(
__________________________________________________________

Today was spent lazing around watching Zhen qin.. It has been awhile since I woke up at 2 plus and it felt freaking good. =)

Anyway, had dinner at Auntie Helen's house and she could really cook. The food was yummylicious. *burp* Spent the night playing with my favourite baby.. DionDion.

Wah.. So cute!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DionDion got a scare when I ambushed him with my trusty camera.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

His bed!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posing with his eyes closed.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He couldn't take the flashlight anymore.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He got bored of phototaking after awhile. Wahaha..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This little guy melts my heart..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home