Dr. Fucked-up!
Warning: Don't read this entry if you can't take vulgurities.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Feeling freaking pissed now. Thought I calmed down.. apparently not. Too angry to eat my lunch. So my packet of chicken rice is sitting at the corner, stinking the whole room with the garlic smell.
Feel so unfairly treated by the fucking bitch.
Hey bitch,
I know you are a fucking nerd. Don't have to pick on people with a life k? You are such a
KNNBCCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hate Hokkien vulgurities but you are really one!)
It's so bloody obvious that you are biased man. Fuck you la. You can now share the top position of my hit list with Hunchback Ow. Well done bitch!!!!! Fucking well done. You spoilt my day man. Thanks.
Fuck you Ugly Spinster. Please die.
Nothing can calm me down.
Fuck!
______________________________________________________
Now I know it's not me. It's you who has a problem. Fine with me. I will just start my revision earlier. That's all!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home