Gibberish gibbers
2 sets of relationship are blooming. Wonder if they will ever blossom. We will have to wait and see.
wait...
wait...
waiting...
________________________________________________________
Nowadays, I keep bumping into the same person. And it's damn awkward cos we are not on speaking terms so we don't smile to each other. I like to greet my friends when I see them... okok.. acquaintances too. For example, when I see acquaintance A in the toilet at night, and we say good night to each other.. I will get the warm fuzzy feeling inside my stomach. That act reminds me of home. I mean for me and that person, we live under the same roof yet we don't acknowledge each other's existence. Argh... very irritating leh.. -_-" Oh well, I know both of us are stubborn asses and this thing will never be resolved. So just let it be.. But still.. It's annoying.
Blehs.
_________________________________________________________
I'm going to be 21 soon.. yet I don't feel excited. Okok.. I'm excited of treating my friends to 'mummum' cos I get to eat yummilicious food too.. but I have no craving for anything. There's nothing that I want. That's freaking wierd!! Cos there's one point in time when I want this and that and everything. I only want one thing very very much but no one can help me except myself. So I have to work real hard to achieve this dream. Oh well..
What should I get for myself for my birthday?
The pair of stylo-mylo pink Birkenstocks or a trip to Lucky Plaza for a hair dye and cut?
Tsk tsk.. I can't make up my mind. But dyeing my hair is expensive.. maybe should stick to DIY dyes.. Jan jan's hair colour turned out pretty good.. but of course.. it's cos of me. Wahahhaa..
________________________________________________________
I seem to have mellowed nowadays. No hatred for anyone.. except Hunchback Ow. Oh well.. I'm really getting old huh?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home