Movies
Watched Red Eye on Monday.
It was really thrilling. Totally worth the $7 paid. KLW and I basically ignored the medium ice lemon tea that we bought and concentrated on the show, while gripping each other's hand. It was that exciting!!! Go watch it.. Rachael Ad*ms (I think that's her name) is pretty.. She does not look ike a 28 year old. Don't remember her in Mean Girls though.. Think I was too mesmerized with L*ndsy L*han.. Speaking of her....
I watched Herbie just now.
The show was cute. No wonder it's a W*lt D*sney film. Think it is out to attract families with kids or cheekopehs like me who was oggling at the actress throughout the whole 1.5 hour. Hee. Watch it on a weekday when it costs $7 and you will enjoy yourself throughly. =)
Bought some nail polish (for myself and Jan) and a red ginseng mask (for KLW) just now. Heehee.. After kicking the habit of cutting my toe nails real short, I became obsessed with painting my toenails (Sadly to say, I'm still plucking my nails). Tempted to use the new colours but I jut painted my nails yesterday.. Boohoo.. So Janice Soh gets the honour tomorrow. =P
I think if I have the willpower.. I can really kick all my bad habits. Stopped drinking cola for quite some time.. Hee.. Supposedly it can slim my face down.. But no leh!!!! Face rounder now.. I think cos of the mooncakes. Haha... Anyway, I have no craving for soft drinks now.. wahhaa.. So that's good. Healthy living. =)
The point is.. I think I can do whatever I want if I really set my mind to it. Hee.. But for now.. I have no motivation to do anything or whatsoever. Life is good.. Rotting in bed, hanging out with KLW, annoying Jan and Jerry, shopping, watching movies.. Ahh....
Oh well.. I know all these are going to end cos I have been ignoring my work, which is hiding somewhere in my bag. Hah.. oh while.. Time to hit the books.. I hope.. *crosses my fingers*
I love mumjanjerryandklw. Muacks.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home