Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm so damn depressed...

I have pimples popping out all over my face.. It reminds me of the time when I had acne.. I so don't want my acne to come back again.. The more I think about it... the more depressed I get. I hate it! I hate that I'm so fucking conscious of my face.. Think Dear must be damn bored when I grumble about my face. I'm just so afraid of losing the nice complexion I had for half a year. After my treatment, I took my complexion for granted man.. It just fucking sucks. I'm not the happy-go-lucky girl I once was... I feel suppressed all the time. There seem to be so many things to do all the time.. Fuck.

I just want to drop everything and go have fun with Koo Lau Wen. Blehs..........

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home