Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What a wonderful world!

It's great to have friends in hall. They will msg you when they are out to see whether you want any food.
Thanks alot Xiaomin, Jasmine and Grace!
Appreciate the thought.

Anyway, was in a good mood these two days (other than Dr. Fucked-up pissing me off).

Went for dinner at Central last night. It's a newly opened restaurant at Taka selling HongKong food. It was yummy!

KLW and I ate thousand layers beancurd (Please try before you die!!!!), fried wanton (Must try too!!!), baked rice with lots and lots of cheese and seafood (Slurp slurp!) and baked rice with cheese and fish (Mine was yummier).

There are a wide selection of drinks and desserts too. We had ice-lemon tea and soya bean milk with chin chow. It's really quite good... So if you happen to be in Orchard and don't know where to eat, go and have a try! Let you have a taste of what Hongkongers eat. Hiak hiak.

Walked around and bought this.

Look at my ecstatic face! It was 50% off!! This top matches my hip and funky bling bling necklace perfectly. Hah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
______________________________________________________

Had fyp discussion in my room today. Think our project finally has some direction. Hee. Shi Chao gave me a ride to town on his bike today. Quite exciting. Heehee.. But I still prefer a car KLW. =P

Cut and dyed my hair at Lucky Plaza. There's supposedly red tones to it.. I don't know. I just think it looks freaking good!!! There's a promotion going on now.. till 31st Oct. I cut, dyed and had a hair treatment for $79. That's freaking cheap!! Happy happy! Have healthy-looking, shiny and neat crown on my head now. Hiak.

Yours truly looks like this now.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm feeling so good now!! Wahhahaa.....

KLW went to cut his hair too. He doesn't look like a furball now.
Papa Pook and Pookie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pretty Mama and Pook.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picked up a great bargain. Bought this chic Guess wristlet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cheapcheapcheapcheapcheap...

This is my nail colour now.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Going to paint this soon. Think it will look good against my white Havaianas.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Retail therapy and makeover really do wonders. *Grin*

I miss this girl (and her mother and brother).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To end such a wonderful day, I shall borrow a famous phrase from someone.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dear, I heart you."
*sniggers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home