Support Xiaomin!!

Xiaomin.. my best-est pal in hall.
Running for JCRC Welfare Sec.
Facing competition.
So please.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUPPORT HER!!!
I think some people read her blog entry and misunderstood her. I mean everyone who is joining hall stuff is doing it for the hope of securing a room. Look at all the current JCRC members.. Everyone has a single room!!!! So don't tell me you did not join it for the sake of securing your single room. If there were no points... Will you join????? Don't bullshit me by saying you will. Pui.. I will not believe anyway.
I told Xiaomin how hard JCRC is going to be if she joins and I'm sure she can see it for herself for the past one year from the way I grumbled to her. But she still has no qualms about joining man. So... DON'T DOUBT her sincerity about joining the committee. I'm not being biased cos she's my good friend.. I have seen her work when she was a block rep and welfare subcommer. She is really responsible. (Don't say being responsible doesn't mean she will not be a good leader. There are many JCRC members who are not good leaders man.. but we are passionate about what we do.) I can tell you that she is the most enthusiastic and responsible block rep in my block. That's for sure.
So please please support her. She has the makings of a good welfare sec. (Those who are not close to her.. please vote for her. .. for the sake of hygenic and yummy exam supper. It's all to your benefit!)
Please spread the word eh! Thanks. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home