Clicky..
My clique in school.

Me, Shi Chao, Cindy and Weixiong.
I'm amazed at how 4 of us can squeeze inside the picture with Cindy holding the camera. Asked a security guard to help us but he rejected. -_- Oh well, it turned out nice.. except 1/4 of Weixiong's face had been cut off. Hee hee..

Nice people to hang out with. Know Shichao the longest, followed by Weixiong, and then Cindy. I'm so glad I get to know her. Such a chatty and friendly girl. In my clique throughout the past 2 years, there were usually 2 girls and many guys. I mean guys are fun to hang out with.. But I still prefer a girl. Wasn't that close to Yongyee in my first year.. But lucky Shichao introduced Cindy to me. Hee.... We have so many things to talk about till Weixiong wondered why do we have so many topics to chat. =)

Anyway, Weixiong is a nice guy too. Though he has too many vulguraties spewing out of his mouth sometimes, he is a good friend, willing to send us back to hall after lesson when we want him too. And he is Shichao's chauffeur! =)

Lastly, Shichao. He is a great guy.. But he rubs people the wrong way sometimes. But I think people are different so oh well... =)
That's the slippers we bought for him for his birthday. It's time he stop wearing his Bata slippers to school. -_-

My FYP group. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home