Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Disappointed......

Cold war has started.

Wonder when it will end.

We'll see.

Watched Har*ry Pot*ter just now. Hmm.. I regret reading the book again. The movie was so different from the book that I felt cheated. KLW and Jerry enjoyed the show. But that's because they never read the book before. I read it thrice. If not, I will have enjoyed it alot more...

Bah!

I now understand how a certain famous blogger feels. I don't think the movie sucks though. Just disappointed that it is different from the book. I'm still grateful that there is a movie I can watch based on my favourite wizard.. but when things don't meet your expectations.. it is just kind of disappointing. Oh well....

I still love Har*ry Pot*ter. The story I mean.

=)

Anyway, my favourite character is R*on Weas*ly. He's a klutz. And I like that. Hehe. But I don't like his hair. So limpy. I prefer guys with short hair I guess.

I'm currently still in a bad mood. I thought H*P can cheer me up.. but I guess not.

I hate being in a bad mood.

I hate it when I don't get my way.

I need to do something drastic to get my point across.

fuckingfuckfuckfuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home