Pink MotoRazr
Did I say I want to save money?
Alas, I spent money today.
I bought this.

A Pink hp!
Nvm the brand or anything.. I just love the colour. Hehe..
I just hope I won't be too clumsy and spoil it.
(Think I will though.. Oh well. -_-")
Jan bought the same hp too. Hee.. both of us love pink..

So now I have $88 less to spend in HK.. But I think it's worth it. The hp is too pretty to use words to describe... (Maybe it's my lack of vocabulary. =P)
___________________________________________________
Went to Cindy's 21st birthday party on Sat.
The cake was delicious!!! I even had a dream about the cake that night. It was that delicious..
Going to ask her where she order when she comes back from HK. She is probably shopping away and enjoying the cold winter now. =)
The smiley birthday girl, clad in white. I love her earrings.. Though I didn't have a chance to tell her that day.

The slackers together with Weijun's gf. His gf shot me on Sat, telling me that his name is actually pronounced at Wei-Zun. I feel bad for mispronouncing his name.. But I cannot kick old habits la..

The usual gang.

___________________________________________________
I have decided to set up a nail painting business. Hoho... It's still not counted as manicure/pedicure cos I don't know the actual process of trimming the cuticles and what not.. I only know how to paint the nails.
Just did a french manicure for Jan.. but the base is white and black tips. I really think I have a talent for these nonsense.. So why not earn some money to cover the cost of buying the nail polish and all the crystals? Haha... Hope there's customers. I'm only charging $5, so we'll see.
-_-"
Anyway, I will still do it for free for my friends.. cos all of you can be my guinea pigs. Hiakhiak.
One of my works. It's nothing much.. But it looks kind of sweet. =)

Why don't I have beautiful nails??????
*wails*
____________________________________________________________________________________
I wanted to blog about something.. Not depressing or anything.. Just kind of provoking. Don't want to spoil this entry by writing it here, so I shall blog about it another day.
Tada. Back to playing my hp. Hee.......







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home