Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Friends.

So many blogs that I enjoy reading are closed. So sad eh... It's just depressing to see the ugly side of people i.e the flamers. Hmm.. why do some people want to put others down? Ecks. I mean if they are mean to you, then maybe it's justifiable to bitch and annoy them. But if the person is just a stranger to you, then why make it a point to hurt them? Haiyo.. So silly.

Never mind, I will find other forms of reading to pass my time. Am currently reading HP and the Or*der of the Phoe*nix since I have nothing to do. This is my 2nd or 3rd time reading it. I have no life eh.. Haha. Not going to expect much for the next HP movie cos I don't want to be disappointed again. -_-"

I came across some secondary schoolmates' blogs. Don't know them personally, but I have seen them in school (My sec school isn't that big).

Wow, i kind of envy them man. Their friendships lasted till today and they are still so close to one another. That's sweet. The friendships that I have in my secondary school days.. Well, we are either strangers or enemies now. I sometimes wonder why things will turn out like that eh.. Although I don't miss anyone of them now.. I just wonder why our friendships can't last, unlike some of the other girls.

That being said, I'm glad that Ali and I lasted till now since SC... That sounds so lesbian-y. Hee..
I love this girlfriend of mine!! Of course there is still Fee.. but we are not that close la....

Maybe it's just me. I'm not really great with friendships. Girl-girl relationships specifically. I'm envious of girls with lots of girlfriends. They can do all those girly stuff and waht not. Hee.. But of course, I have forged some girly friendships in hall and school now.. So I hope they will last.

Hmm.. Actually, I think they will. =)

I lurvve all my fwens.
Muacks muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home