I just want to blog..
Have been staying at home for the past few days. Now that the HK trip is confirmed, I'm more determined to save money.. Hmm.. make that not waste money.
KLW is sponsoring my trip to HK.... I feel guilty just saying that.. Hee. But he made my day.
Anyway, I just have to come up with spending money. Then I can splurge when I reach there.
*where to find money???*
Hehee.. Want to buy stuff for mum, Jan and Jer... I feel kind of guilty that they can't come along.. But oh while.. we will have fun at KL/Penang. =)
I want to find a job.. but who on earth will want to hire someone who works for 1 week before disappearing? So I guess I have to hide at home for one more week.
Staying at home is great. My daily itinerary:
Sleep at 5am after watching a 4am taiwanese soap opera on channel8. (Damn nice leh!!!)
Wake up at 8am to hear mum screaming at Jer to wake up to go to work. -_-"
Doze off again.
Wake up at 2 plus and eat whatever Siti has to offer. Usually instant noodles.. but I like.
Read Har*ry-Pot*ter.
Eat some snacks.
Wait for dinner. (Eat with parents.. can save $$.. Hehe..)
Lie on bed and fall asleep while watching the Rain*bow Connec*tions which still sucks very very much.
Wake up at 12am and surf the net.
The vicious cycle continues.
My bio clock is damn screwed eh. I think it's kind of boring reading this entry eh? But I kind of like this life. Really. But... I need to go to the library to borrow more books. Am finishing HP and OFTP which is really really addictive one you start reading. Who wants to borrow it?? It's really fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went swimming with KLW and his mum on Wed. Needed to exercise cos I could feel cellulite on my thighs.
This is my first time swimming 10 freaking laps!!! I always feel that 2 to 3 laps is sufficent exercise but KLW's mum swam 10 laps without much rest in between. So me, being MUCH younger, has to at least keep up with her. I was panting after the 4th lap.. but it got better after that.. Of course with much breaks at the end of each lap. Hehe...
I salute to KLW's mum and my mum. They are SOOOOOOO much fitter than me. I think my mum can be some marathon runner or walker (is that such a term?? Hehe..) She is so fit and her calves are so muscular, unlike Jan's or mine. Nvm.. I don't want muscular calves.
*sour grapes*
Anyway, hope to swim later. It's quite satisfying actually. To know that you actually exercised. But will have to depend on the weather.
Photos of Er-Mao coming up!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He looks hilarious. =)

Sequence shots.













Tada!! Perfect landing. No idea what is this stunt called though. =P
There are many other shots.. But I'm too lazy to edit and put them up. Hee.... Really impressed with the camera.. And of course with KLW. Hope that he will land his scarecrow soon..
If you are "gian" of wakeboarding after looking at KLW.. Wait for AquaX eh!!! It's going to be fun.. Since KLW and Freddie are in charge. Heh. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home