Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's 5am in the morning....

and I'm sitting in front of my computer.

Need to come up with the itinerary for the HK trip so that KLW can pass to his friend later.

It's only 2 days away.. So exciting.

Anyway...........

I saw both my ex in town yesterday!!!

Wah.. buy 4-D also not so heng (or suay?) ..

-_-"

I haven't been blogging much cos I came to know of a woman. She has been taking up most of my spare time and I'm enjoying every moment with her.

Tee hee..

I'm not being lesbian-ic (such a word? Hah..)

It's just that I'm in love with the show Jewel in the Palace.

There must be some spell in the show that makes you want to keep watching it. My whole family is hooked.. Except Jerry.. He is more addicted to his Total Club Manager game.. I'm so glad my uncle bought the series.. If I have to wait for Channel 8/U to broadcast the show daily.. I think I will die of anxiety.

Speaking of tv, I'm real disappointed that the Weavers from the A*maz*ing*Race did not win the game. Instead it was the ucky Linzes that won. I was so affected when I know the results that I decided not to watch the rest of the show (I checked the results beforehand....)

Da Chang Jin is better eh. =)

On a total irrelevant note, KLW bought a pink checkered Guess? shirt just now.

He looks GORGEOUS in it!!!!!

We saw the shirt in August and I wanted him to buy it.. But it cost $100 plus then. So not worth spending that kind of money.

However, there is a sale going on now and it costs only $58. I think that's cheap considering how good he looks in it. He was reluctant to buy it a first cos there's not much occasions to wear it.. But I'm sure there will be weddings or clubbing sessions for the shirt to make a grand appearance.

Digression: Not all guys can carry of pink.. But it just happens that both KLW and Jerry looks damn good in my favourite colour. =)

MoS has opened in town.
Ali dear... Let's check it out soon k? I'm so sorry I haven't meet up with you yet!!!! Sorry sorry...... =P

Ok, I'm tired now.. But I haven't come up with the itinerary..

Argh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home