Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, January 27, 2006

Reunion Dinner 2006

This day of the year, my grandma is the happiest.
All her sons, daughters, grandchildren, grandgrandchildren gather at home and celebrate the new year with her.
How I wish they can do that more often man.
She looks so happy today.
This can't be compared to me buying food for her when I come back from hall.
It's just different.

How I wish everyone can spend more time with her.
I wish I wish I wish....
But I doubt they ever will.

But it's great to see my relatives.
Though I will never be close to them..
Everyone grown so much..
The children etc.
Wow..

Don't know why I feel so sentimental now.
So bo liao.
-_-"

My bro is damn pleased now.
This time of the year is the only time of the year when his wallet gets fat.
Sheesh..

I hope my grandma can be happy everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home