CNY is going to end officially 3 days later.
So sad.... No more favourite festival.
Boo~
I can't wait for next CNY. Seems damn far away leh..
Anyway, this CNY seems to pass by real fast..
Maybe cos I have so much fun having shopping spree with my siblings, playing mahjong with my uncle, slacking in front of the tv watching Xiaozhu, dressing up to go bai nian and eating bak kwa at every house I visited.
I ate so much bak kwa during the 4 days that I looked like a bak kwa now leh.. So sad. It's damn wierd.. I eat so much... yet my weight remains the same.. But the face.. the face.. So fat now. Boo.. Bah.. Puay.
CNY made me quite rich.. I thank the fact that I have generous relatives, but most was contributed to the Thai economy. But oh well, I have new everything now.. So I'm not complaining.
I finally got my lazy ass to register for my advanced theory test and PDL. So I'm going to start learning driving next thurs. So exciting.. KLW taught me abit in his suzuki so I know how to release the clutch. Heehee.. I'm going to get my license THIS year.
I have lots of photos to post but I didn't bring the camera to hall.. So I guess I have to upload it when I go home.
Till then..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home