It's photos time!!!
PhOtOs.. PhoTos... PHOTOS....
I like how Jan looked here.

My Da jiu insists that he is taller than Long bean.

My cute Wai gong.. I think he looks like an oversized teddy bear..

Doesn't he look adorable here.. Feel like pinching my Wai gong's cheeks.. Teehee..

Damn hiao me during CNY.. Hiakhiak..
But bak kwa face was abit evident here already.. -_-"

The cutest baby came and sent us off to Bangkok on the 3rd day of CNY..
He looks like a small Laoda with his flowery shirt. *chuckles*

Anyway, he has a fiesty temper. *Roar*
I just pity his dad..

As I mentioned earlier, my CNY has been really great. I LOVE hanging out with my relatives from the maternal side. I just love my mum's siblings.. And my cute cute Waigong of course! =)
The Bangkok trip was alright.. Since it was a shopping trip.. We just shopped and shopped and shopped. I can now understand why KLW can be so tired from our last Bangkok trip cos he had to carry all my shopping stuff plus some of my mum's. Hee.. And I know why I had more energy to shop the previous time..
Cos KLW and Jer were there to carry all our stuff while Mum and I could shopped to our hearts' content.
Not this time.
I was tired after a few hours. Had to go back to the hotel and unload and give my poor feet a hot water soak before I can hit the shops again.
By the way, having a hot water bath for your feet is a damn relaxing thing to do. Go try it eh..
Anyway, the point is I appreciate KLW MORE after this. Haha...
Oh ya.. I don't want to take budget flights anymore. Not nice leh.... Especially those that doesn't assign seats to you in the first place. Yucks.. And there's no inflight entertainment so i slept throughout on the uncomfortable seats..
I don't ever ever ever want to take budget airlines anymore, especially the one that starts with T.
Bah.. Bad experience. And the air stewardess was so fierce.. -_-
This is absolutely Mum's favourite drink in the Land of Smiles.
She kept drinking it the last time the 5 of us went that we were kind of freaked out.
It's better this time cos we were in the malls most of the time.
No signs of coconut sellers. Hee..

The 2nd day, we indulged in Japanese food. Buffet somemore.
Someone said it's damn cheap to eat Jap food in Thailand and I have to agree.
S$20 plus per person and there was a huge variety of it.
It was worth every cent.
But not worth it for me cos my appetite isn't that big.. no matter how I try. Sheesh..


The next day, Mum and i walked to Pratunam something for more shopping.
Freaking lots of vehicles eh?

At night, we travelled in a lorry taxi that the locals take to a restaurant by the river.
The tom yum soup was really shiok!!!
This doesn't look like much, but it was really fiery..
The way I like my soup to be.
Yummilicious.

One of the cute little girls I know during the trip..
She's really cute and hyper.
And she looked good in my cap. =P

One thing for sure..
NEVER bring young children out on a shopping trip. You will never get your shopping done.
I like this photo of mum and I. We both looked good eh..
Taken by the cute little girl. Too bad she had to cover the flashlight with her finger. -_-"

The next night, we went on a river cruise with buffet dinner onboard.
The food was good and the scenary was not bad.
Very tourist-y hor?

Onboard the boat.
Bak kwa anyone?? =(

The last day, I had a craving for A&W so I forced my mum to walk a few streets to find one to eat. Not very nice.. Cos no coney dogs.. But the root beer float was tasty as usual.
A&W root beer float is still the best..

*burp*
Hanging out with mum was quite alright.. We had fun on the trip.. I just feel that she's too nice to everyone and I don't like it if she gets bullied or snubbed. So to those who were itsy bitsy mean to her on the trip, hope you enjoyed my dao face. =)
I miss photo blogging eh... Hehehe..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home