Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lucky Malay*sians..

I had a yummilicious day at JB today.
I tell you.. Malay*sia really has so much tasty food...
Penang, KL.. JB.
*slurp*
Malay*sians are damn lucky.

I can eat a packet of nasi lemak followed by a bowl of mee rebus..
It's THAT nice. Yummy. =)

Will bring KLW there one day if we ever venture to JB.

My mum, aunt, cousin and I went to the shopping centre near the custom to shop for a while.
My cousin is a freaking hyperactive kid.
I had a damn TOUGH time looking after him while my mum and aunt shopped.
Mum got so frustrated with him that she whacked him on the hand.
Hah..
They tried chocolate fondue for the first time.
1 piece of strawberry coated with chocolate costs RM$1..
Damn ex can..
But they like.

At night we had curry fish head.. My grandfather liked it so much.
Hah.. He keeps murmuring about the curry being delicious.
So cute!!!
Xiao jiu, hurry up come to JB and we can bring Wai gong for curry again!!!

Super*Band is coming soon..
I don't like bands cos I find them noisy.. (no offence Freddie!)
But this competition looks so interesting.. I think I will be hooked!
Ho!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger lifemou said...

siao-jiao is stuck with work in KL (YEAH...GRAND EXCUSE!!!)...doing work in office on a Sunday afternoon....sigh...will find a less hectic weekend to go back anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home