I'm a CARNIVORE!
Today (Saturday to be exact) is KLW's grandma's 90th birthday.
Cool eh.. Imagine living on this planet for 90 FREAKING years!!! Wow. And she is one healthy strong lady with a big appetite.
Anyway, we went for vegetarian food (More about that later).
I'm amazed at how KLW is so cuddly huggy with his ah ma. He gives her hugs, holds her hand, talks to her in Cantonese and yada yada...
I really can't imagine myself hugging my ah ma or my ah gong like the way he does to his. It's just awkward man. Hey, I love them alot but I guess I'm can't bring myself to show them affection in this way. So I guess I'm envious of KLW and his grandma.
Such a sweet little blob of fats. =)
Back to vegetarian food.
The dinner I had just now was not bad actually. The longevity noodle was quite tasty with all the beansprouts and veggies and the 'mutton' curry and sweet and sour 'pork' really tasted like the real thing.
ASTONISHING!!!!
I don't remember vegetarian food being so tasty. My latest memory of vegetarian food was on my first day in AJ. The canteen was damn freaking crowded and the vegetarian food was the only stall without a long queue. So I bought a plate of noodles with some mock meat for my break. The first taste was like On-my-goodness-freaking-disgusting-pui!!!
I stayed away from that stall and vegetarian food from then on. And my classmates thought I was so skinny because I was a vegetarian on the 1st day of school. -_-"
Well well... today's dinner changed my mind about vegetarian food.
But I really don't understand why vegetarians want to eat mock meat aka flour when they want to convert into vegetarians because it just doesn't make sense. Just eat veggies all the way mah.. if you want to stay away from meat. Right? Hmm.... a mystery in life....
I don't think I will rush off to have vegetarian food during my meals unless I really can't help it. After all, Miss Soh here is a carnivore. ROAR!!
=)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home