Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crazy Mei..

I CANNOT shop alone.........

*slap*slap*slap*

I bought so many things today that I'm banned from shopping for the rest of the month..

If I go shopping with KLW, he will be there to nag me from buying.
If I go shopping with my siblings, we will most probably look at their things half of the time.
If I go shopping with Ali dear, I will probably be more interested to look at her stuff..

But if I shop alone, I will shop and shop and shop till the cow comes home.

Terrible Mei.

I bought a pair of sunglasses, two belts, one dress, one top, one pair of shorts and one gold bambi necklace.
SIAO CHAR BO!!!!

Luckily KLW is paying for all my meals for the rest of this month..
Waahaaa..
So I feel better.
And the things I bought really very nice leh.. Teehee..

On an irrelevant note, Fio*na*Xi*e's boobs are freaking big can!!!!!!
Did anyone watch yesterday's travel variety show??
My eyes was fixed on her boobies...
*slurp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home