Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, March 30, 2006

This post is going to be so bo liao I have no idea why I post it up.
Heheee...

My sister has a "ba zhang lian". Direct translation= palm face?
It basically means her face is the size of my puny palm.
*my own face creases and I am about to cry out loud...*
It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!
Both are Sohs, came out from the same mother..
Why is her face so puny??????
Puny never mind... Pretty somemore. Bah!!!!!!!

Not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair

Hmph.. stupid Janice Soh. The only thing I can do now is to continue to bully her by irritating her non-stop while she calls me "liang ba zhang lian". =(

On an irrelevant note....
KLW looks like the Campus*Superstar finalist Zhi*yang after he cut his hair.
They really FREAKING resemble each other. Or in KLW's words, Zhi*yang looks like him. -_-"
I feel like a paedophile. Date a 16-year-old kid. *shudders*

I received my progress package today.
I feel like an adult man!!! SO exciting!!!!!
But it's kind of sucky that I'm only getting the minimal $200 while alot of people is getting more.
Just because of the place I stay?????
But the truth is I'm staying in hall.. It's smaller than a 1-room flat.. Can't I get more money? =(

I think KLW will get much more than me.. Must squeeze some treat from him somehow. But I guess I should be contented eh.. Get free moolah from the government. Unlike Janice and Jerry. Hah. It's just so cool.. this whole progress package thing. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home