Dad's Birthday!!!!!!
It's dad's birthday today.
Wanted to bring him to I*chi*ban-Bo*shi for dinner since he liked Japanese food.. but he had to rush to catch the plane at 8 plus so we settled for Ja*ck's Place near our place. I should have come home earlier then we could go to town. Arghh..
The steak was the usual.. Tasty. But the onion soup was sub-standard. What happened ah?? My favourite place for onion soup was Ja*ck's Place.. But now I don't think I will order that anymore. Maybe I will order the lobster bisque the next time round. I want to try out this restaurant Vis-a-vis (or something like that) near my place for the onion soup. Was featured on tv the other day...
The four of us ordered the fire steak. So the silly waiter had to make four trips from the kitchen, pour the cup of brandy on the steak four times, and we had all the kids staring at us for four times because the steak will burst into flames. It's damn paiseh... -_-"
Dad liked the wallet we bought for him.. I'm glad we did too.. His present wallet... Hmm.. let's just say CMI. All tattered.. but he likes it cos it's soft. -_-"
The sisters.

Any resemblance other than the matching colours?

My dad thinks he looks ugly here.. Of cos ugly la when he doesn't smile.. -_-"
At Ja*ck's Place..
We looked GOOD here.. Wahahaa..

It was an enjoyable dinner albeit quite rush.. Hah. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home