Photo bloggy...
I indulged myself today. =)
Went Queensway S.C. to make new specs. One for me and one for Jan. The frames there are really unique and cheap. $90 per pair. So if you want new specs, can ask me for the address eh.
Jan and I then proceeded to town for Ding Tai Fung cos I was craving for it.
Yummilicious.
But my appetite was not as good as before so we couldn't finish the usual amount that we ordered. Wasted leh...
But i really love DTF to pieces...
Dinner was followed by shopping spree. Bought a black beaded necklace for 9 buckaroos.. Quite cheap I guess. Oh ya.. if you have those beaded necklace, you can tie a same coloured ribbon on it. Will look unique eh.
I then bought Jan a short yellow skirt from Zara. It looks good with the black leggings eh.. (Don't be silly to think that the striped top matches with the skirt. It does not!!!)

I came to a conclusion that only young girls like my sis can carry off the leggings look. So I don't think I will wear the leggings other than with my Chang Jin dress. =(
Speaking of leggings, this is another one that I bought for Jan ages ago. Matches well with the overalls that Mum bought for her in KL.


Pretty Ba Zhang Lian.
*Jealous.. Hmmph!*
Bought a black top for myself from Top*shop. Finally.. I have something that matches the belt that I bought some time back. So that brightened up my night considerably. =)
Shopping makes Mei a happy girl.

Look at my eyebags!!! Boo...
___________________________________________________
I just realised I didn't post any OneNiteStand photos...
Enjoy!
Demure looking L'Bof.

Pretty sista and Cute Amelia.

Delightful company with yummilicious food.


The prettiest babe in Hall 10 (The one on the right la.. Hurhur...)

To end off this yummy looking post, here are the cutest kids that I know...
Dion dion, another little blob of fats...

and
Liangyi the gentle nephew.

Off to study!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home