Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, April 14, 2006

Those were the days...

I was tossing and turning on my bed last night for the longest time possible when the handphones' alarm started ringing.

Oh-goodness-me!!! My sister is waking up to go to school.

It was then when I realised I kind of missed those days when I had to wake up damn early to go to school. No need to think of what clothes to wear, what shoes to match.. No need to put on mascara, cheek stain yada yada yada. Just bim, bam, bong and go.

Oh well.. Every morning see all the grumpy faces waiting for the buses to go to school.. it's kind of interesting. Wonder if Jan and Jerry see all these grumpy faces in the morning too. Hmm.. I miss going to school with Ali Cai. I had to suffer her nonsense and torture for 4 freaking years.. Heehee.. Poor me. =P

AJ life was spent rushing to catch the stupid dreaded 852 that I always seem to miss and spending all my money on taxi fares. Bah! And spending time after school to go for detentions to clean the stupid school cos I'm late. Boo... (Apparently Jan is also spending her time in detention now cos of lateness. Wahahha.. Like sister, like sister. =) Proud of her!)

I remembered once I was 'lucky' enough to wake my dad up to fetch me to school cos I was running late.. But he decided to bring me for a tour around the island and I ended up even later than usual, only to have my form tutor looking at me sternly at the front office.

Well well... those were the days man.. that will never happen again...
So Jan and Jerry, appreciate waking up at 6am in the morning while your pretty sister snuggle in bed. =)

And ya.. I know my bio clock is pretty screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home