Ramblings...
I'm a person that doesn't like to be reprimanded.
So today's driving lesson kind of annoyed me. Very very much.
No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to meet my instructor's expectations.
I really really don't understand why I can't handle a bend. Really will knock into the kerb meh? Just let me try la. I don't believe I'm that lousy at estimating the angle. Hmpff...
That being said, I think I'm quite good at the changing gear and what not. I only stalled once today. Hehehee... On the road.. Not bad ok! =P
_______________________________________________________
Mum's going on a hiking trip tomorrow. Conquer some mountain in M'sia.
Right... the amount of things I see her carry... I really hope she can complete the journey. -_-"
Don't understand why my mum and uncle like to spend money to torture themselves.
Really DON'T understand leh!
_______________________________________________________
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Jiewen is no longer called KLW here.
He is now known as L'Bof.
Cool right?
Little Blob of Fats.
=)
_______________________________________________________
As leggings are very fashionable now, I bought a few pairs.
But alas, I have no courage to wear it till now. So Janice Soh is my guinea pig. And she looks freaking good in it.
I bought a pair of black stockings today, to match my Chang Jin-inspired dress. But it doesn't look as good as my pair of black leggings. So the day I dare to wear leggings will be on L'Bof's friend's wedding dinner. I CAN'T wait. Teehee...
As for my black stockings, I think matching with boots will look real good. So I guess my next quest will be sexy boots like the one pretty Miss Hao has. =)
_______________________________________________________
As everyone is stressing over exams, I'm stressed over what my future holds.
Money or Be a follower?
I really don't know man.
BAH!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home