I have been feeling tired this past week.
Sleeping at 5am studying plus re-watching ChangJin. And failing the bloody thing.
Going out. Shopping. Don't seem to have the time to rest.
Now re-taking the bloody thing. So must study again.
Sian la.
Please let me pass!!!
Went shopping with Mum and siblings yesterday.
An enjoyable family outing ended on a freaking bad note.
We prowled through Bugis for dresses for the family wedding dinner on Sat.
No dresses, but my Mum bought a shawl and a cardigan. Pretty and CHEAP. =)
Jerry bought a limited edition yellow Mickey Mouse tee. He is now on a quest to collect yellow tees... -_-"
Dinner was Ma La Steamboat. $15 per person.. Really not worth it cos the 3 girls have PUNY appetites. Blehs la... My less-carbo diet was put on hold cos I had quite a few wantons.. All Jerry Soh's fault!!!
Grrrrr..........
The remnants.. Anyways, the steamboat was so so la...

Nothing beats NOVENA's STEAMBOAT!!!!!
Please please go there and try if you are a sucker for Tom Yum and steamboat.
Shiok!
The family. =)

I hate to admit it.. But Jerry Soh is really quite a good looking chap.. Other than the fact that he is so freaking suay like me and got the bad skin genes.. =P

And my make up skills are getting better and better. Practice makes perfect! Muaahahahaa...
The poodle with the crooked mouth and Ang Gong Gong trying to snap a picture of his pretty sister.. Teehee...

Miss us, Xiaojiu?
After dinner, we explored Icon before Jerry decided that he needed to poo poo AT HOME so we had to cut our shopping trip short. -_-"
We proceeded to queue for a cab.. And patient us decided to snap photos to pass the time.
Janice, the shoulder is for someone special in the future.. Not you la!

Kiddo shoes plus Kitten heels.
I really love the shoes like nobody's business. So comfy.. So cute!

We snap, snap, snap and wait wait wait.
That was when it turned sour.
No fucking cabs wanted to turn into the taxi stand. So quite a few people decided to book the fucking cabs. And this fucking resulted in all the fucking cabs not wanting to pick up any passengers queuing in the taxi stand. So what do they do?
They fucking wait around. Then since passengers can't tahan being stranded there for a fucking long time, one by one will book the fucking cabs.. And hey presto, these fucking on call cabs will reach the destination in less than a minute.
What the FUCK!
I was so pissed man!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with the taxi system man? If you all really want to take advantage of tired shoppers wanting to go home to rest.. Just make it compulsory to charge the bloody $4. No need for taxi stands. No need for queues la. TMD.
I was seething with anger from the taxi stand all the way back home. Thinking back, I am still FUCKING pissed. Pui la.
Screw CABS.
ok, I feel better of letting it all out.
On a irrelevant note, I just love having a sister cos we can share our stuff.

And I just glow with pride when I see Jan looking so pretty and fine. Hee...

Koo bought this pink top for me last week. I love to be decked in PINK!!!
Heee...
I LUB the time hanging out with my family.. Can't wait for our HK trip in Dec!!!
________________________________________________
Today, Koo and I had a post-GE exam celebration at Muthu's Curry in Suntec.
Slurpilicious.
But once again, my less-carbo diet was thwarted with the briyani (correct spelling?) I had.
The fish head cury was so fragant and thick with flavour. I drank them like soup.. Hehee...
Must must must bring my Wai gong here at least once.

I also swiped my card once too many today. Bought 2 tubes of Korean Ginseng clay mask, some Korean instant noodles, Fancl suck-oil paper and 2 pairs of heels.
*shakes my head*
1 pair of heels was unnecessary but it looked too pretty on my feet. Teehee.. And I'm on the road to the feminine side, so I am into those slip on heels now. Wahahaa...
Just hope they don't give me blisters like Tracy! =)
Photos of these pretty C&K heels another day!
Quite a long and boring entry... Have you fallen asleep? Hee..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home