Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I love....

... the fact that I have a sister who can share my clothes with me.
1 piece of cloth= 2 person wearing it= Very very WORTH it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... my ability to accessorize. Anyhow take some black scarf, tie it on my white dress and Viola! Pretty pretty dress.. Pretty pretty Jan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... my black heels from Charles and Keith. Very beautiful, very elegant.. And very COMFORTABLE!! No blisters, no plasters... -_-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... my new hobby. Jan and I made this last night... Lacy garter plus gold bracelet with red ribbon and golden dove charms. Sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... short hair, chiselled faces and Asians even though they can't score, can't make it and most probably saying sayonara to Germany soon. Still, thanks for the drool fest you lot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He is like the cutest goalie around man... Slurp.

Most most importantly... I love myself very very much.
Muacks muacks to Mei.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home