Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, August 14, 2006

Met up with SC today.
Had quite an enjoyable time talking to him.
Hoho...
I'm glad he got a job...
treattreattreattreattreattreattreattreattreat =)

He bought a pair of white Bata school shoes for his ippt tomorrow.
According to him, Bata stands for Buy and Throw Away.
Really... Hmmm...
-_-"
Anyway, he looks kind of ridiculous wearing school shoes in his office wear though the 1st photo says otherwise.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cheapo Chaos Lim. =P

Finally dragged my lazy ass for a run around the estate in the evening.
Feels kind of good.
Am going to exercise everyday now.
Since I can't stop myself from gorging on HD ice cream, I must exercise to keep my fatty cheeks at bay.
=(

Feeling lousy these few days with no job and no money.
Keep thinking I am an idiot who invested more than $500 in a job that reaped no gains.
Expensive lesson man.
Kind of resenting the Big Guy up there. I know I shouldn't. But I do. And I suck.
Life ain't fair eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home