Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Attended Jan's godbrother's wedding at Botanic Gardens earlier on.

Very fairytale like. It seems just like those on tv where the bride walks into the church with the dad by her side, but this time round it's in a garden surrounded by pretty flowers. =)
Anyways, the bride really looks like a glowing pretty princess even though she is not the nicest person around. -_-"

Doreme in the toilet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out Jan's eyelashes.
Grrr.. unfair sia!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hiao-ing at home.
Jerry thinks we are nuts. =P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm like freaking fat la. Pui!!!!

Pwetty pwetty idiot. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I tried taking artyfarty photos of Jan but all turned out sucky.
I really can't take photos for nuts man. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home