Still up now in the wee hours cos I have to complete the signboard for my mum's cell group stall LATER. Serves me right for leaving it till the last minute.
-_-"
Time passes by quickly this week. Nothing interesting happened but I bought a roller thingy to train my abs on thursday. It really worked on giving me muscle aches all over my upper body, but I don't think I will get six pack anytime soon. =P
Ate with Koo's parents at Chompchomp on Friday. I haven't seen them since Koo's grandma passed away and I teared in front of his mum when she spoke to me about the funeral. Lousy Mei!!!!
I'm really really worried that my loved ones will pass on before me, so PLEASE let me die soon. I don't mind now actually.
Caught The Host earlier with Koo.

I'm a sucker for Koreans so it's a definite must watch for me. =P
But but...
I hate sad endings, especially those that involve the elderly...
And I got abit traumatised since I grew up believing in sea monsters.
So.. I'm not going to go near the sea or river or what not anytime soon because you never know what's freaking underneath it. Blehs.
Wore my new top today. With leggings somemore. Hoho...

Wore the shoes that I bought from HK long long ago..

I love today's combi! Purple and Gold.. Sweet~.. Teehee..

Why does my boy look stunned? -_-"

Bought a pair of black patent heels while waiting for Koo to arrive. Bought it cos it doesn't seem to hurt when I was trying on and my only pair of black heels has gotten way too small!!
Let's hope there won't be any blisters. =(

Bought a pair of vintage sunglasses on Tuesday. Here it is! Ali, if you want to buy such glasses, tell me 'k? It's like $8 only man!!!

I came to a conclusion that I can't be a RICH businessman. I can't bear to sell stuff at damn high prices when I know that it is damn cheap la. But I have been thinking of selling my hand made necklaces at almost cost price cos I have a bagful of charms lying there and I only have 1 neck.
What do you all think? Can view my stuff at thisiswhatIdoforfun eh.
Ali, here's your belts. Hope you like them! =P

Alrighty, off to complete the signboard!

Phat face Mei!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home