Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I love today!

Spent the afternoon clearing out unwanted clothes.
I realised my collection of clothings is limited. =(
Time to hit the stores when I get my pathetic pay.

I have this pair of black shorts that I really love but it doesn't fit snugly anymore (i.e. I'm getting fat) so I'm thinking of giving it away.
I bought it this year at the store (beside the silver jewellery shop) in FEP Basement 1.
It's a size M and I think they are still available there. Go there and try the size and if you want it, just email me at sillybillybumpkin@yahoo.com.sg eh.
It will be a waste if I throw it away since Jan can't wear it so just take it from me!!
=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went for a run with my mum around the neighbourhood after that. Really love my neighbourhood man... All the yummy looking houses, expensive cars, scary looking dogs...
*jealous*

Anyway, after 15 mins of running, I went back home about to die.
Panting, throbbing headache, nausea..
Bah!
Lying on the floor, trying not to die and playing with my phone. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Btw, my mum was perfectly fine after the run and proceeded to prepare dinner.
*bows down in shame*

Mum prepared steamboat for dinner and it was slurpilicious! Me, Jan and Jerry are avid steamboat fans so we really enjoyed ourselves. Hoho..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at his face man! -_-"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr Soh ate with us today and he ate 3 freaking bowls of rice. Hah.. I'm glad he liked it. It's hard to have dinners like this.. =)

Oh ya.. we got pretty looking tissue boxes.. Princess themed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bo liao eh. -_-"

Time to go dye Janice Soh's hair. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home