I have sinned...
so much that I'm overwhelmed with guilt right now.
=(
I ate soooooo much this few days that I should slap myself left right up down. -_-"
Mon cooked chilli crabs, salmon fish, authentic bak kut teh and cabbage on tuesday and I was gobbling everything down cos everything was so delicious.
I think my mum perfected the art of chilli crabs... Yum...
Xiaojiu.. You should try it man!!!!!
Then, ate the most delicious beef noodles with my colleagues yesterday.
The slippery kway teow, the soup that doesn't seem to have msg, the FREAKING SHIOK chilli sauce.. Slurp.
I was kicking myself for not ordering the medium bowl in the first place.
It's along Purvis Road or Street or something like that... Will post the address up when I go there again. =)
At night, Koo and I ate the most yummilicious chicken rice (with the skin somemore!!) at Kovan Hawker Centre for dinner.
Sigh.
Then, he surprised me with my favourite awfully chocolate cake, which we had for dessert.
Double sigh.
I'm not a chocolate fan, but this cake wins me over man...
The fluffy spongey cake. The chocolate cream. Shioka-lulu!!!


By the way, 2 of us finished half the cake after dinner. -_-"
I heart Awfully Chocolate.

Ali dear, I want my birthday cake to be as nice as this 'k? Thanks in advance!!!! =)
Tonight, we had Soup Spoon. I was in a dilemma as I had eaten so much the whole day but I caved in when I was ordering.
Damn... 2 of us ordered so much.. But we managed to polish off everything. -_-"

Go try the Beef Goulash at the Soup Spoon. It's really really very GOOD!!!!
On top of all these, I have been snacking in the office to keep myself awake. The temps are all nice people and they keep bringing food in.. Super Rings, Jelly Beans, Sweets...
Damn..
It's no wonder I look like this now.

Boo hoo!!!
I'm really a Big Fat Mei. =(







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home