Watched Friends with Money with Ali earlier on.

It's a CRAP show!
Damn the person who gave it 3 stars. It's not even worth one... Grrr...
But it was our virgin show together.. So it was fun even though it's crap. =)

Miss Cai, hope you didn't die of cough when you reached home. Hah!
Shopping at Forever 21 in the afternoon.
The music there gave me a throbbing headache but we had a mission to spend Ali's vouchers so we spent quite awhile there. The people there should go take the retail management module man.. And stop blasting shoppers with head-pounding songs. -_-"
Ali managed to spend all her vouchers and got a sweet looking starry white top and a freaking overpriced bangle for FREE!! Hoho...
Next up, we had Ding Tai Fung for dinner.
DTF=Happy Mei.
Xiaolongbao.Friedricewithprawns.Friedwanton.Xiaocai.
Freakingdelicious!
=)
While waiting for DTF.

My girlfriend looks pretty or what!!! Slurpslurp.
Any guys want to know her? Hoho.. I don't mind being the matchmaker.. =)
It was shopping at FEP next. Ali bought this damn classy looking heels for $29.90.
I think it's damn cheap considering how expensive looking it was.
Me friend has good taste! =)
We then rushed down to PS to watch CRAP. -_-"
Photowhoring on the way.




Anyways, Ali looked good in her purpletop-leggings-longnecklace-metallicclutch ensemble.


As for me, I tried to look gothic-wierd today. I'm not sure if I was goth at all, but I sure looked wierd with the black stockings eh? =P

More photowhoring at home.
Buay tahan.. Muahahhaa...

What's up with the nose?? -_-"

I like this photo.. So cool~!

Big Phat Mei. Bleahs.

I heart angel wings. =)

________________________________________________
I hate being such a rational person.
How I wish I can just go with the flow and heck care about everything.
Arghh..
I'm damn disappointed, do you know?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home