Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, September 23, 2006

On a Saturday afternoon.

I'm home watching Fei Yu Qing.

Gawd.

How loser can I get.

Nothing much to blog anymore.

Nothing interesting happens to me anymore.

So food it shall be.

My appetite has gotten smaller nowadays.

Alrighty!

But the tummy and boing boing thighs still remain.

Run.swim.run.swim.

I shall start doing that eh.

Damn freaking good beef noodles.
My colleagues and I visited this place several times during our 1 month working stint.
I think it actually wins those you can find in food courts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Authentic Hock Lam Street Popular Beef Kway Teow
Address: 27 Purvis Street
(nearest MRT: Raffles Place)
Opening hours: Till 9pm on weekdays. Not opened on weekends.

My favouritest Nasi Lemak in Singapore.
Boon Lay nasi lemak can't even win it.
But it's abit tad expensive.
My order usually order comes up to $5 and consists only of curry veggie, long beans, egg and 2 ebi prawns.
But seriously, it's worth it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually I don't know what is the address since I always go there by car.
But the nearest MRT is Kovan and you have to walk 5-10 minutes to this place.
Erm.. Just ask around when you reach there. Or when you see a freaking long queue. Then that's the place.


Mum signed up for the Standard Chartered Marathon earlier on.
Now she wants to join Great Eastern Women 10K.
Maybe I should join her and kill myself in the process. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home